This event is intended to provide a factual briefing about the scale and detail of the housing crisis facing many residents in Bristol. Topics which will be covered include:
- Understanding Bristol’s housing challenges.
- Delivering new affordable housing for the city.
- Addressing specialist and supported housing need in the city.
It will provide a useful basis for further thought and discussion on what can be done about the issues.
Our speakers are:
- Louise Davidson, Housing Strategy & Enabling Manager, Bristol City Council
- Paul Sylvester, Head of Housing Options, Bristol City Council.
Members will be invited by email to join the meeting.