Sorry – Sold Out
The Society is planning a visit to Bridgwater and Hinkley Point C. The provisional programme is:
08:15 Arrive Bristol Temple Meads
08:26 Depart Bristol TM to Bridgwater
09:19 Arrive Bridgwater and set off to Hinkley Point Visitor Centre, Angel Place (TA6 3TQ). The Visitor Centre is a 20-minute walk from the station.
10:00 Arrive at the Visitor Centre
10:45 Depart for Hinkley Point ‘C’
11:15 Arrive Hinkley Point ‘C’ and commence tour
12:45 Return to Visitor Centre
13:00 Lunch with Mayor of Bridgwater, Tony Heywood.
14:15 Coffee at the Town Hall as guests of the Mayor
14:40 Tour of the Town Hall
15:10 Tour of Central Bridgwater focusing on new developments and historic sites
17:10 Cream tea on the riverside
17:50 Depart for Bridgwater train station
18:20 Train to Bristol TM
19:13 Arrive Bristol TM
- All bookings must be made by Saturday 27th July.
- All those attending bring passport or driving licence as photo ID or they will not be allowed on site. When booking make sure the name given fully matches that on the photo ID.
- No under 18s.
- Sensible footwear must be worn, no high heels or open toes. Garments at least knee length as this is an industrial site.
- There will also be random metal detector and personal search.
- There are other things you can’t take on site such as cameras, phones, knives, animals, explosives, radio transmitters, personal music players and personal radios.