7.00 pm to 9.00 pm at Broadmead Baptist Church, Union Street, Bristol BS1 3HY.
- James Freeman, Managing Director, FIRST West of England
- Nuala Gallagher, Director, Economy of Place, Bristol City Council
- Jason Humm, Head of Transport at West of England Combined Authority (WECA)
- Matthew Golton, Deputy Managing Director, GWR
This meeting is being arranged in response to the many requests we receive from people trying to find out exactly what’s happening with the complex, and often bewildering, range of transport initiatives in Bristol.
It will be very much a factual event – covering approved projects and plans. We first held this event in 2018 and received positive feedback. We plan that it will become an annual event.
Issues that will be covered include the following. There will be plenty of time for questions and debate!
2019 has already seen the delivery of major new transport projects with more to come. How will these contribute to meeting Bristol’s traffic problems?
- Three Metrobus routes operational
- 4 tracking to Filton completed
- Electrification progressing
- Temple Gate works soon to be completed?
What’s in the pipeline? What can we expect to be consulted on?
- Sub regional Plan
- Joint Local Transport Plan 4
- Bristol Transport Strategy
- Clean Air Zone
- Joint Bus Strategy
Cost: £5 in advance