The Autumn-Winter issue of Better Bristol magazine is now available online. The magazine is freely distributed to Bristol Civic Society members. The latest issue contains fascinating articles including:
- So, what next? Eugene Byrne takes a glimpse at an uncertain future.
- A landscape for all. Better Bristol asks how we memorialise the past and what happens next to Colston?
- Could COVID-19 be good for city transport policy? The COVID pandemic has had dire consequences, but it may transform transport policy, writes Alan Morris.
- Saints, Crooks and Slavers. Inspired by the TV series A House Through Time, Peter Cullimore explores the history of his Montpelier home.
- ‘Bristol has been wiped out!’ 2020 marks the eightieth anniversary of the Bristol Blitz. Mike Manson tells the story.
- … and a lot more.