Spring 2017 issue (PDF 2,997KB) is the tenth and latest to be published (right-click to download, or click to view.)Better Bristol is the Bristol Civic Society magazine, funded from members' subscriptions. The
Highlights of Spring 2017 Issue
- MetroBus. Where’s it going?
- Planning Applications: update.
- Major Developments: update.
- A better Broadmead. Plans are afoot for a major revamp of tired, old Broadmead.
- Finzels Reach Bridge.
- Keep pavements clear.
- Latest Blue Plaques: update.
- Update on the latest Blue Plaques.
- Building within the green belt.
- Bristol through maps.
- Sir Donald Insall. Simon Birch talks to the influential conservation architect.
- St Mary Le Port and Castle Park.
- visit Salisbury;
- explore Avonmouth;
- see household waste being turned into energy.
Use these links to view (click) or download (right click) earlier issues of Better Bristol (PDF files)